What is an Online Joint Venture?
In this week’s JVBillboard Blog post we intend to walk you through all the insights of setting up an online joint venture. The purpose is to show you the opportunities you can create with a JV and to outline the major steps you need to take in order to close successful business relationships.
On a large scale, a Joint Venture (JV) is a strategic partnerships where two or more people/companies come together to exploit their existing assets in order to create a win/win/win situation.
Most people think at a JV as a simple action…
The Most Basic Online Joint Venture
Marketer (1) has a list of customers/subscribers and marketer (2) has a new product or service. Marketer (1) with the list promotes the other marketer’s product to his list in exchange for a commission. And yes, marketer (1) or (2) can multiply this schema as many times as they want simply by choosing other marketers to deal with.
In such cases, a joint venture can be considered as the ultimate form of no-risk advertising. Marketers (1) do all the ”in-house” advertising work for marketer (2) in exchange for a share of the profits. And marketer (2) only has to pay when a sale is made.
Like I said before, it’s a win/win/win situation:
- Marketer (1), the one with the list, makes money without the hassle of creating his own products – but he does have to create a list.
- Marketer (2) who develops a new product, gets more customers than he/ she would have gotten on his/ her own, at zero advertising costs. Market (2) also gets a bigger list of customers, and many of these will become long term customers providing profits for years to come.
- People who bought the product are happy with what they receive, sometimes at a lower price than the product normally costs.
But this is just a simple approach to an online Joint Venture. What if you do NOT have a customer list or a product, and you basically start from scratch?
Well, it doesn’t matter as long as you know how to find a profitable online JV. JVBillboard.com offers a free marketplace for you to find several different types of online joint venture opportunities.
Not only will you find the most basic types of joint venture agreements like the one explained above, but you can find potential affiliates for upcoming product launches, or you can even find ideas for some great investment opportunities for online business.
The best part about JV’s is that if it is set up properly everyone wins. If you don’t have a product or a list you can still win. This is how the majority of Joint Venture brokers make a living. The key is finding good ideas and matching people with the proper channels to make their ideas come to life.
Check our next post on JV Brokers and learn you can make money as a JV broker by hooking people up with profitable online joint venture partners.
- Product Launch Plan – 5 Crucial Steps for a New Product Launch
- 10 Ways on How To Joint Venture for Huge Profits
- 10 Online Joint Venture Examples – Sample JV Agreements
- Best Advertising Techniques to Get Tons of Free Visitors – Traffic Exchange
- Innovative Business Ideas – Where to Find Good Business Ideas