Today’s post will describe 10 online joint venture examples to consider for online promotions and traffic generation. These are not limited to simple banner exchanges and affiliate promotions. In order to set up these sample JV agreements we also discuss some tips on how to do just that.
Here are 10 simple ideas for online joint ventures that will help you to build a beneficial partnership and reap the rewards for your business.
1. Online Brochure/Ebook Exchange – A JV partnership may be as simple as showcasing one another’s brochure or ebooks on each other’s website. You could also agree to offer these to your respective clients or list for free in exchange for an email. This is a great way to build more customers on your lists. You could post an ad about your content exchange opportunity or you could contact owners of websites in your niche.
2. Link Exchange – This is a very simple but effective joint venture example where you are cross promoting your products and services online. Instead of offering a brochure to your partner, you can simply exchange links or banners to each other’s website to drive more traffic and vice versa.
3. Cross-Endorsement/ Testimonials – The traditional “word of mouth” is still the most effective strategy to advertise, particularly when it comes from someone who is respected in the industry. You could endorse your JV partner through product reviews, or direct referrals on your website and vice versa.
4. Sharing Advertising – Advertising online can add up in costs; however, if you split these costs with your JV partner, you can fetch much more effectiveness for a lot lower costs. A sample JV agreement like this would involve a print advertising job with both products or services featured, or a booth rental at a trade fair. Also you could set up a joint “landing page” where all the traffic from your ads are sent to and you could split costs of advertising assuming you would both benefit equally from the traffic.
5. Sharing Customer Lists – As a business owner, you would probably be aware of the challenges of forming a good customer list; however, when you pool your resources, you get a killer customer list without many efforts. This the same as “adswaps” where you send a message to your list about my product, and I send a message to mine about your product or service.
6. Co-Writing Articles – Articles effectively establish your expertise especially when you are building strong customer relationships. When working in a JV, you leverage your resources for stronger relationships and greater results. In this type of joint venture example you could become a featured author or author(s) and combine your knowledge and expertise on 1 topic with 2 viewpoints, to form an all encompassing article that would be more likely to be featured on major websites that accept featured authors.
7. Co-Hosting Marketing Events – Sharing the cost of advertising an event and renting a space helps you to get more value from your marketing initiatives. In the process, you are also combining talent and expertise.
8. Bundling Products – You can bundle multiple items and sell it as a product at a reduced price. This is a lucrative option to attracting new customers and offering them a “packaged deal.”
9. Setting up an Affiliate Program – You have produced a great product or service and now it is time to get people working for you. By introducing a lucrative compensation program for affiliates you could attract an army of affiliates for your product or services resulting in endless recurring income and traffic.This is a type of JV agreement that is simple to set up online. All you need is a service like Revenue Wire or Clickbank.
10. Investments – You may have a great idea or business concept for a new website idea but you don’t have the money or the tools to get the job done. This is where finding a business partner online could help to get the project up and running.
There are many joint venture examples that involve people investing money into a business idea. If you need investors you could post an ad about the JV agreement and then wait for investors to contact you. There is a category on JVBillboard.com just for investment opportunities.
This is just the tip of the iceberg for joint venture agreements, and you can see many more joint venture examples simply by browsing through the ads on JVBillboard.com.
- Online Joint Venture – Tips For Finding Profitable JV Opportunities
- 10 Ways on How To Joint Venture for Huge Profits
- Best Advertising Techniques to Get Tons of Free Visitors – Traffic Exchange
- Product Launch Plan – 5 Crucial Steps for a New Product Launch
- JV Broker – How Joint Venture Brokers Make Money and Find Affiliates